Instructions for Filling the Online Registration
form for students.
Students need to fill the Online Registration
Forms to register their application to the university.
To register online, students need to have the
below mentioned items.
10th Marksheet & Certificate.
12th Marksheet & Certificate.
Graduation Marksheet (for students applying for
Post Graduation courses)
A colored passport size photograph.
Identify Proof (for example Aadhar Card, Driving
License, PAN Card, Passport, Voter ID Card).
Address Proof (for example Aadhar Card, Driving
License, Electricity Bill, PAN Card,
Voter ID Card.)
The students need to fill the online
registration form by giving the required details.
After submitting the applications online on
website http://www.ccsuonline.in, the
students will receive the unique registration ID through SMS/Email on their
registration Mobile/Email ID from the university.
Once the online registration form has been
completed, the students need to take the printout of the application and the
bank challan selected by the student.
Students need to submit the fee to the bank as
per the Challan details.
Bank will collect the bank copy with the fee.
Students should keep the university copy and student copy with them for their
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ADMISSION
The candidates are advised to carry the following documents at the time of admission to avoid any inconvenience.
1. The original certificates of the examinations viz High-school, intermediate and graduation etc.
2. Four passport-sized photographs , latest and facing in front.
3. Transfer Certificate(T.C.),Migration certificate (M.C)and Character Certificate(C.C.)in original.
4. No benefit will be given if the required certificate of SC, ST, OBC, Physically challanged,
Freedom Fighter,Ex-serviceman etc.are not produced in original at the time of the admission.
5. The certificates of sports N.C.C., N.S.S., Scouts/ Guide, Ranger/ Rover, Staff-Ward in original
and their self-attested photocopies.
6. Required fees (according to the class, subject or group).
NOTE:- Admisssions as per State Government and CCS University Rules.