The application form and prospectus for admission may be purchased from the college on payment of Rs. 100 by cash or Rs.125 by post . No application form other than the original one will be accepted. Admission schedule is displayed on the notice-board from time to time.
Admission-seekers may please take note of the following:
1. Completely filled application form is to be submitted along with all the required documents and testimonials to the college office. Incomplete and late application forms will not be entertained. The registrations for B.A., B.Sc., first year classes will be done according to the programme notified by the college. No application form will be entertained after the last date of registration. Admission merit lists and the admission programme will be displayed on the college notice-board. No information will be sent by post.
2. Admissions to the B.A., B.Sc., LL.B. second and third year and M.A./ M.Sc. final year will be done only after the announcement of the results of the previous years. The admissions have to be taken within seven days of the declaration of the results. Another 7 days will be granted with a late fee of Rs. 5 per day.
3. The merit-lists along with the merit-index will be displayed on the notice-board on the prescribed dates at about 11:00 in the morning and lists of the candidates admitted will be displayed on the notice-board according to a prescribed schedule
4. At the time of admissionthe candidate has to produce all the original certificates for verification and has to sign in full on reverse of the photocopies of all certificates. Without TC and Character-Certificate no admission will be granted to the students coming from other institutions.
5. Every student has to appear in person between 9.00A.M. to 12.00 P.M. before the admission committee/ teacher-in-charge with all the relevant original documents. The fee has to be submitted on the same day before 1.00 P.M. to the fee counter after due recommendation by the a bove committee and approval of the principal. Any change in time/ date will be duly notified on the notice-board.
6. No application form without photograph (passport-size and facing front) will be entertained. Four identical photographs are to be brought by the student at the time of their admission. Former students have to return their identity-cards to the college.
7. If a student is not able to submit TC/ MC at the time of admission, he/ she has to submit the same within the period prescribed by the principal. Only those who have been duly admitted after the clearance of the principal and who have submitted their fees, TC/ Migration certificate and all other required documents, shall be granted the status of bona fide student of the college.
8. Depositing the dues by the candidate doesn't mean his/ her admission is confirmed.
9. After admission ,the candidate is not permitted to change any subject or department .
Therefore,it is advisable to offer the subject/subjects after proper consideration.
10.Students are required to keep the fee receipt in safe custody.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ADMISSION</
The candidates are advised to carry the following documents at the time of admission to avoid any inconvenience.
1. The original certificates of the examinations viz High-school, intermediate and graduation etc.
2. Four passport-sized photographs , latest and facing in front.
3. Transfer Certificate(T.C.),Migration certificate (M.C)and Character Certificate(C.C.)in original.
4. No benefit will be given if the required certificate of SC, ST, OBC, Physically challanged,
Freedom Fighter,Ex-serviceman etc.are not produced in original at the time of the admission.
5. The certificates of sports N.C.C., N.S.S., Scouts/ Guide, Ranger/ Rover, Staff-Ward in original
and their self-attested photocopies.
6. Required fees (according to the class, subject or group).
NOTE:- Admisssions as per State Government and CCS University Rules.